Ping's Terms and Conditions
1. The plan is operated by Forbesfone (hereinafter referred to as ‘we’ or ‘us’). Access to the benefits and services of the plan is subject to the General Terms and Conditions and to the following specific Terms and Conditions. By subscribing and making use of the plan, you agree to be bound by these specific Terms and Conditions.
2. This plan is available only for new customers. Migrating from other existing Forbesfone Tariff Plans to this new Plan is not permissible. The tariff shall become effective as of the 10th November 2016.
3. Customers on this Plan will have two (2) accounts as follows:
a. ‘General Cash’ account: The applicable rates customers will be charged from their ‘General Cash’ account for Outgoing Voice Calls, Incoming Voice Calls, Outgoing SMS and restricted Data usage can be found here
b. ‘Daily Allowance Balance’ account: The applicable daily rate of €0.25c / $0.30c will be deducted from the ‘Daily Allowance Balance’ account.
4. Once Customers activate their SIM Card via the online portal, the ‘Daily Allowance Balance’ account is activated and €0.25c / $0.30c will be automatically deducted from the account. Customer will be allocated with 7 bundles once the account is activated as follows:
a. Zone 1 – 7Mb
b. Zone 2 – 5.5Mb
c. Zone 3 – 4Mb
d. Zone 4 – 3Mb
e. Zone 5 – 2Mb
f. Zone 6 – 1Mb
g. Zone 7 – 0.5Mb
5. Subject to sufficient balance being held within your account, You will be charged €0.25c / $0.30c on a daily basis in respect of the daily bundles.
6. Customers can recharge from one of the available denominations listed in Clause X below. Once a recharge is successful the bundles mentioned in Clause 4 above (4a – 4g) are automatically awarded and €0.25c / $0.30c deducted from the ‘Daily Allowance Balance’ account.
7. Should a Customer deplete his daily bundle and require more units at favourable rates, Customers can opt for an Instant Recharge. Customers will receive an SMS with the applicable instructions of how to activate Instant Recharge. Customers will be charged €1.00 / $1.00 from their registered Credit Card account and will be awarded with the following bundles which are valid for twenty-four (24) hours:
a. Zone 1 – 28Mb
b. Zone 2 – 22Mb
c. Zone 3 – 16Mb
d. Zone 4 – 12Mb
e. Zone 5 – 8Mb
f. Zone 6 – 4Mb
g. Zone 7 – 2Mb
8. Should a Customer have his Daily bundles and Instant Recharge option active at the same time, the bundles with the closest expiry date will be consumed first.
9. Zones mentioned in Clauses 4 and 7 above are being extended below for ease of reference to our Customers:
- Zone 1 - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- Zone 2 - Cyprus, France, Greece, India, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Monaco, Puerto Rico, United States.
- Zone 3 - Albania, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Ghana, Guatemala, Indonesia, Kenya, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Mexico, Mozambique, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Switzerland, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia, Uruguay.
- Zone 4 - Australia, Canada, Gibraltar, Honduras, Iceland, Mayotte, Qatar, Reunion, Serbia, South Africa.
- Zone 5 - Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Congo PR, Cote D'Ivoire, Egypt, Fiji, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Japan, Jersey, Liberia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Rwanda, Singapore, South Korea, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen, Zambia.
- Zone 6 - Armenia, Cambodia, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Isle Of Man, Israel, Martinique, Montenegro, Oman, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Ukraine.
- Zone 7 - Anguilla, Antigua And Barbuda, Aruba, Barbados, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Suriname, Trinidad And Tobago, Turks And Caicos, Montserrat, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Macau, Netherlands Antilles, Chad, Congo DR, Gabon, Madagascar, Malawi, Niger, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Venezuela, Colombia, Malaysia, Paraguay, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bangladesh, Palestine, Georgia, Belarus, Pakistan, San Marino, Bahrain, Kazakhstan, Tunisia, Bolivia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Morocco.
10. Prices displayed which can be used for the ‘General Cash’ account are quoted on a:
a. per MB (megabyte) basis but charged on a ten (10) KB (kilobyte) basis or part thereof,
b. Per Minute basis and charged on a per minute basis,
c. Per SMS basis and charged on a per SMS basis.
11. You can query both the remaining balances within your ‘General Cash’ and the ‘Daily Allowance Balance’ account by logging into My Forbesfone account and clicking on the Overview section, or by dialling *120# from the mobile device.
12. We will notify You by means of an SMS notifications once your both ‘General Cash’ or the ‘Daily Allowance Balance’ accounts go below Euro five (€5), Euro one (€1), and when the credit balance is zero.
13. Should You require to recharge either the ‘General Cash’ account or the ‘Daily Allowance Balance’ account, You may do so via the My Forbesfone account. Four (4) recharge denominations are available:
a. Ten Euro (€10) or Twelve Dollars ($12)
b. Twenty Euro (€20) Or Twenty-Five Dollars ($25)
c. Fifty Euro (€50) Or Sixty Dollars ($60)
d. One hundred Euro (€100) Or One hundred and twenty Dollars ($120)
14. The applications that can be used by Customers subscribed to this tariff plan are:
b. Facebook Messenger
e. QQ mobile
i. Telegram Messenger
15. VAT (Value Added TAX) in the European Union varies according to country, and customers will be charged according to which country the registered billing address is registered in.
16. Ping offers a variety of payment methods when purchasing a Ping product, PayPal being one of the payment methods. Customers opting to purchase any of the Ping products via the PayPal method will be restricted and bound by all the rules and obligations in place by PayPal. Over and above, customers opting to purchase any of the Ping products via the Paypal method should also note that PayPal is limited to a group of countries. For the full and extensive list of countries please click here.
17. We reserve the right to stop/suspend the service if You make use of the services in a fraudulent illicit or illegal manner. You will be promptly informed of the suspension or cessation of the service.
18. Forbesfone General Terms and Conditions apply.
19. For more information contact us on 247 from your Ping line or on +447440962247 from other lines, email@example.com or visit www.pingsim.com.